Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 12:50:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin014.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus010) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

Subject: Hello, I'm quiet and modest fluff
From: Agafonova Erembourg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 21:30:37 +0200

Hey!..
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Tosia!
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and interesting,,,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and light-emitting woman!,,
But me now very lonely and I very tired from lonely.
Truth be told, I want to meet a stable man for present relationships and marriage in the future.!,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship.,,
I am burning with desire get to know you better.!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you.!,
You can be absolutely open with me,,!
I am completely honest with you!..
Write any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about everything in my life.!
Have a nice time, Tosia.!,