Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 11:40:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You the best of men
From: Dafne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 20:21:46 +0200

Hi..
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Lionori..,
I want to find with whom my life be calm and positive,,
I am a very naughty, soft and positive woman!!
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from this life situation,,
Truth be told, I want to find present man for serious relationships and family in the future,,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.!,
I would like to get to know you better.,,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion...
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you!..
You can be absolutely open with me.,.
I am completely open to you,!.
Ask any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life.,!
Good luck, Lionori.,!