Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 11:11:31 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04]
    Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected volume
    or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to modernround.com[172.67.179.251]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: Love is like a dream,,,
From: Haugan Selinay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:16:06 +0200

Hi there!,,
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Maniasha.,,
I want to find with whom my life will calm and positive,.!
I am a very crazy, soft and bright woman!.
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from all this,,!
Truth be told, I want to find serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future.,,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!!
I really want to to meet you..
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,,!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you!.
Please be open with me,
I am completely honest with you,,!
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about my life,,.
Good luck, Maniasha,.