Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 10:35:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .!, Thanks for the chat
From: Nuijten Nilufer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:16:24 +0200

Hello my new friend my friend.!
I want to wish you excellent mood..
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,!,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,,
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency,,.
Plucked up courage and write you message,!
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!,,
To do this reply to my letter!!
My image you will find attachment to this message..!
My name is Polly,!
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,.,
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness..
And so I'm doing it,
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for other message!..
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,!,
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!.
Answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship,.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience!!
Bye-bye,.!