Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 10:35:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused to talk to me: 521
    re-prd-rgin-022.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused to talk to me: 521
    re-prd-rgin-022.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.globo.locaweb.com.br[200.234.204.130] refused to
    talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse
    hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Seeking a man for communication
From: Niccolai Tarja <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:16:35 +0200

Hiya my friend!,,
Wish you good mood.,.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.!,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,,,
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,.
Collected my thoughts and write this message!
If you are really not busy man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,!
To do this reply to my letter..
My picture you will find attached to this letter,!.
My name is Milushka,!,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is incredible happiness.,
Now I'm doing it,.!
Think I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message!!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,.!
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!,
Answer me only if you are interested strong relationship.!,
I will wait your answer with huge impatience,,,
Kiss!..