Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 10:35:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Russian girl looking for companionship.,!
From: Maurelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:16:06 +0200

Good evening!,,
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,!.
Probably, you are surprised,!,
I the girl modest and I am not accustomed to do the first step,,!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!,
I will tell pair of words about a little.,!
I usual the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide.,!
I love to find for new friends for dialogue..,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened..!
I there is with whom in relations!.
But I I do not long in this occasion.!,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream.!,
I think, that distance for you has no value,..
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,.!
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet.,,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly.!.
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!..
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.!.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,.
Good luck, your new friend,!.