Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 10:35:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host b.mx.talkmatch.com[208.83.240.155] refused to
    talk to me: 554 5.7.1 No valid PTR for 122.60.170.108.in-addr.arpa

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.109] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Welcome.!,
From: Karim Urszula <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:16:31 +0200

Ardent hello!
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Holyna!..
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and exciting..,
I am a very funny, soft and bright woman.!.
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from all this,!
Honestly, I dream meet present man for serious relationships and marriage in the future..
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship..
I am burning with desire to meet you.!
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual..
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,!,
Please be honest with me.,.
I am completely open to you!!
Write any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about my life!..
Good luck, Holyna,..