Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 08:35:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.73] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host ing.wanadoo.es[62.36.20.73] refused to talk to me:
    550 Reverse DNS lookup failed for host 108.170.60.122.

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I love your photos.,
From: Princess Holties <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 17:17:13 +0200

Howdy my friend,!,
Wish you good mood.,.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!,
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,!.
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency!,,
Plucked up courage and write you message.
If you are really free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance..!
To do this send me an answer,,!
My image you will find attached to this message..!
My name Julenka,.!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.!,
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness.!.
And so I'm doing it.,!
Probably I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter,!,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.,.
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern.,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!.
Answer me only if you are interested strong relationship..!
I will wait your answer with big impatience,
Have a nice time!!