Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 08:35:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin031.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.gmx.net[212.227.15.10] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx002) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

Subject: ,.I expect a letter from you
From: Neustadt Reign <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 17:17:22 +0200

Good afternoon,
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Teti..!
I am looking for that with whom my life be harmonious and exciting.,,
I am a very crazy, kind and bright girl,
But me now lonely and I very tired from lonely,!,
Truth be told, I want to meet serious man for stable relationships and family in the future!!
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,..
I really want to to meet you,,.
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.!,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,
You can be absolutely open with me.,.
I am completely honest with you!!
Write any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about me and my life!!
Best regards, Teti!.