Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 08:35:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin022.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to
    talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.caramail.com[217.72.192.76] refused to talk to
    me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx116) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Without you !,
From: Sultan Eliseeva <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 17:17:17 +0200

Good day my friend.,!
I want to wish you wonderful mood,!.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,,,
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,!.
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,.!
Plucked up courage and write this letter!
If you are really not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.,.
To do this send me a reply message..,
My picture you will find sent to this letter,
My name is Olenika,!.
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love!,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness,
And so I'm doing it!!
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter..
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo,,!
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern,.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,,
Send an answer me only if you are interested stable relationship,,!
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience!.
Kiss.,