Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 08:35:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin039.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,..Only by your voice alone does it make me warm
From: Sofia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 17:17:17 +0200

Ardent hello!.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Innulia!
I am looking for that with whom my life will balanced and positive..,
I am a very funny, good-natured and light-emitting woman!.
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from this life situation,,
Honestly, I want to meet serious man for serious relationships and family in the future,,.
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship,,
I really want to get to know you better!
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual.,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!.
Please be open with me,,.
I am completely honest with you!,
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about me and my life,.,
Best regards, Innulia..