Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 07:31:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin001.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused
    to talk to me: 421 mx2.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx2.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mbzko786M4R1x;sid=mbzko786M4R1x;mta=mx2.tb;d=20221023;t=163032[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mail20.swisscom.com[138.188.184.33] refused
    to talk to me: 554 Blocked - see
    https://ipcheck.proofpoint.com/?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to mostlymail.com[52.71.57.184]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: To meet a man for serious relationship
From: Apolline <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 16:13:15 +0200

Good afternoon.,,
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,!
Possibly, it surprises you!!
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!,,
I will tell pair of words about a little,!,
I usual the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet.!,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue...
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,.
I there is with whom in relations.,
But I do not despair.,.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half,..
I think, that distance for you has no value!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,..
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,.,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time.,,
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.!.
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,.
Have a nice time, your new friend,.,