Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 07:30:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2] refused to talk to me: 521
    sa-prd-rgin-009.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin036.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.25] refused to talk
    to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Russian girl looking for companionship ..
From: Borresen Emmanuela <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 16:12:23 +0200

Salute my new friend,,!
Wish you wonderful mood,,,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter...
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,,
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency,,,
Collected my thoughts and write you letter,!.
If you are true not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.,,
To do this send me an answer!
My photo you will find attached to this message,!.
My name is Fascinating.!.
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,!
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness..
Now I'm doing it.!.
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image.!,
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the concern,!,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,..
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience!!
Bye-bye..