Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 07:30:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to talk to me: 554
    p-impin013.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Please
    see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,,.It is a pity that we are far
From: Virgilia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 16:13:15 +0200

Salute.!.
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!,
Probably, you are surprised,!
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to do the first step.!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,,!
I will tell pair of words about a little,,,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide,!,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,..
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.,,
I I am free from relations.!.
But I do not despair...
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half.,.
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.,,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,!.
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you do not accept distance,..
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,!.
Best regards, your new friend,,.