Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 07:30:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] refused to
    talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

Subject: ,!.Introduction the world wide web
From: Thorbjornsen Felicita <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 16:13:06 +0200

Greetings!..
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,..
Possibly, it surprises you,.!
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to do the first step.,,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,,.
I will write about myself a little.,,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet!.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue.!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,,,
I there is with whom in relations!!
But I do not despair.!,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half.!,
I think, that distance for you not the problem!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance...
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,.,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time.,,
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.,,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!,,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,
Good luck, your new friend!.