Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 07:30:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin014.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mxb-00256b02.gslb.pphosted.com[208.86.201.62]
    refused to talk to me: 554 Blocked - see
    https://ipcheck.proofpoint.com/?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ... Love without memory
From: Anika Anjos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 16:13:06 +0200

Salut my friend,!,
I want to wish you wonderful mood,!.
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,,.
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,..
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency,,!
Plucked up courage and write this letter.!.
If you are true not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.!
To do this send me an answer!!
My image you will find attached to this message,.,
My name Ladochka,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love...
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is happiness,!
Now I'm doing it!!
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter!..
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image!,
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!,
Send an answer me only if you are interested stable relationship.,!
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.,,
Bye-bye!!