Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 06:25:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked
    - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to
    me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: !,,Welcome you man
From: Franca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 15:06:38 +0200

Warm greetings my new friend!
Wish you wonderful mood.,!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,!,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship..!
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency!,
Collected my thoughts and write this message,!
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,!,
To do this send me an answer,,,
My picture you will find attachment to this letter.!
My name Nilka.!,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,.!
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness,!.
Now I'm doing it.
Probably I should a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter!!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,..
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the concern!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,!
Answer me only if you need serious relationship..
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience...
Have a nice time..