Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 05:25:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I’m so feminine
From: Reija Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 14:08:16 +0200

Welcome.!,
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,
Possibly, it surprises you,.!
I the girl modest and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact!!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,..
I will tell pair of words about a little..!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide,,,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue.,,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened..!
I have no man,.
But I I do not long in this occasion.!,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half.!.
I think, that distance for you not the problem,,,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,.!
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you!,,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly...
Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!
Also if you do not accept distance,!.
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,.,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,!,
Good luck, your new friend,!,