Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 04:30:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus007)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin012.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.24] refused to
    talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.24] refused to
    talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Love is great.,,
From: Roxana Bosch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 13:11:28 +0200

Hello there.,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.
Possibly, it surprises you.,.
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,,.
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..,
I will write about myself a little,,,
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet...
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,..
I have no man,,,
But I do not despair..,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half,,
I think, that distance for you not the problem,!,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.!.
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet...
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time.!,
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,!.
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,!.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,!
Good luck, your new friend..!