Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 04:30:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin039.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin018.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62]
    while sending RCPT TO

Subject: .. Next to I am so calm with you
From: Everleigh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 13:11:29 +0200

Hello,,,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,..
Probably, you are surprised,,.
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to do the first step.,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!,
I will write about myself a little,!
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet,.
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!!
the lonely girl,,!
But I do not despair,.,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream...
I hope, that distance for you not the problem!,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly,.!
I Ask, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!.
Also if you do not accept distance,,,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,.
Good luck, your new friend..!