Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 04:06:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.7] refused to talk to me:
    554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to
    mailstore1.europe.secureserver.net[72.167.238.32]:25: Connection timed out

Subject: You are in my heart
From: Ellison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 12:10:48 +0200

Good morning!.
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little...
Probably, you are surprised!!
I the girl modest and have not got used to go the first on contact..!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,.!
I will tell pair of words about a little.!.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet.,!
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,.,
I have no man,!
But I I do not long in this occasion.!,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,.!
I think, that distance for you not the problem,.,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!.
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly!..
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!,
Also if you are confused with distance.,!
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,!,
Best regards, your new friend.!