Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 03:30:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2] refused to talk to me: 521
    sa-prd-rgin-003.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked
    - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin008.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Thanks for all that you have done for me
From: Alva Danaova <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 12:10:56 +0200

Salut.!,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Yanochka...
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and interesting!.
I am a very crazy, kind and positive girl,,
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from this life situation,!
Actually, I want to meet a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,..
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship...
I really want to to meet you,!
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated..!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.!,
Please be honest with me.,.
I am completely open to you!..
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about me and my life.!,
Good luck, Yanochka,.!