Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 02:30:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused
    to talk to me: 421 mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mXJQoBCfx0MxJ;sid=mXJQoBCfx0MxJ;mta=mx8.tb;d=20221023;t=113032[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I couldn’t imagine that meeting such as you.,,
From: Mikheeva Leia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:10:41 +0200

Good day!!
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,
Possibly, it surprises you.,
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact!!
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!!
I will write about myself a little,.!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet,..
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue.!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened!.
I there is with whom in relations..
But I do not despair.,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the partner in life..!
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.!.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,,
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time..,
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,.
Also if you do not accept distance,.!
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,!,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,.
Best regards, your new friend..!