Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 02:05:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.25
    Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: life in peace and harmony ,,!
From: Leala <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 10:10:33 +0200

Good afternoon!!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Olenika.,.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will stable and exciting,,,
I am a very funny, good-natured and positive woman.!,
But me now very lonely and I mentally upset from all this..
Truth be told, I dream meet a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future,.,
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in early of our relationship!,,
I am burning with desire get to know you better...
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion!!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,.
Please be honest with me,.,
I am completely honest with you.
Ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life..
Good luck, Olenika..