Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 01:06:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx7.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx7.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mVuLowCcIxa1e;sid=mVuLowCcIxa1e;mta=mx7.tb;d=20221023;t=100033[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.1and1.fr[212.227.15.41] refused to talk to
    me: 554-kundenserver.de (mxeue012) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.ionos.com/help/index.php?id=2425&ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to talk
    to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to os2i.com[54.209.32.212]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: Relationship
From: Lucja Gilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 09:10:58 +0200

Greetings,!.
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,,.
Probably, you are surprised,,!
I the girl modest and have not got used to do the first step!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,..
I will write about myself a little!,,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide,!
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue!,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!,,
I have no man,!.
But I do not despair,!.
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the second half!,
I think, that distance for you has no value,.,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you.!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly,..
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!
Also if you are confused with distance!
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,,
Good luck, your new friend!..