Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 00:35:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mVRIovWFLQYe9;sid=mVRIovWFLQYe9;mta=mx11.tb;d=20221023;t=093032[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx.centurylink.net[206.152.134.65] refused to talk to
    me: 554 5.7.1 [C9] Missing reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx.centurylink.net[206.152.134.65] refused to talk to
    me: 554 5.7.1 [C9] Missing reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin026.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mxb-00120b02.gslb.pphosted.com[67.231.156.124]
    refused to talk to me: 554 Blocked - see
    https://ipcheck.proofpoint.com/?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: it is my love .!,
From: Maren Soderstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 09:10:58 +0200

Welcome my new friend,.!
I want to wish you excellent mood!!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency,!.
Plucked up courage and write you letter.!
If you are really free man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,!,
To do this send me a reply message..,
My image you will find attached to this message!,,
My name Alisa.,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to find this is happiness!.
Now I'm doing it!,,
Think I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message..!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo!,,
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern!!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,,.
Answer me only if you are interested strong relationship!!
I will wait your letter with big impatience..!
Best regards,.!