Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 00:30:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused to talk to me: 521
    re-prd-rgin-002.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to
    me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Starry sky
From: Arlynda Hakansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 09:10:58 +0200

Ardent hello.!.
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Mashulia,!.
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and interesting,,.
I am a very naughty, good-natured and positive woman,.,
But me now very lonely and I tired from lonely.!,
Actually, I dream find present man for serious relationships and family in the future.,.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship.!
I really want to get to know you better,,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion,!,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,!.
Please be open with me,,!
I am completely honest with you..!
You can ask any your questions in reply messages, and I will write you about me and my life!,,
Good luck, Mashulia,,