Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 00:30:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus005)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

Subject: ., It is a pity that we are far
From: Saraste Genoveffa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 09:10:55 +0200

Hello there my new friend,..
I want to wish you good mood..
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter...
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship.,,
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency...
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,!,
If you are true not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance!.
To do this reply to my letter,,
My picture you will find sent to this letter!!
My name is Lenusia,,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,.!
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness.!,
And so I'm doing it.,
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for other message.,.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo.,
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the concern..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!..
Send an answer me only if you need stable relationship!!
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience,,,
Bye-bye!