Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 23:30:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked
    - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.dka.mailcore.net[81.7.169.192] said: 450
    4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus007) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

Subject: Give only love of your own love.,,
From: Bilderling Cesarina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 08:09:30 +0200

Kind time of days my new friend,,,
Wish you good mood!!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message!
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,.,
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter.!
If you are true free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication.
To do this send me an answer,
My photo you will find attached to this letter!..
My name is Truelove,,,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love!,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to get this is happiness,,,
Now I'm doing it!!
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter..,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo!..
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern,..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,,
Answer me only if you are interested strong relationship,!.
I will wait your letter with big impatience.!
Best regards,!