Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 23:25:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx5.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx5.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mULYoe7bC6syd;sid=mULYoe7bC6syd;mta=mx5.tb;d=20221023;t=082032[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,. Waiting for response letters
From: Nisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 08:09:46 +0200

Kind time of days.,,
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Nino,.!
I am looking for that with whom my life will balanced and positive,.
I am a very funny, good-natured and light-emitting girl,,,
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,!.
Truth be told, I dream find present man for serious relationships and marriage in the future...
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship,.!
I am burning with desire to meet you!!
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you.
You can be absolutely open with me,
I am completely honest with you,,,
Write any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life.,
Good luck, Nino,,!