Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 23:25:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.footwhere.com[66.96.140.173] refused to talk
    to me: 554 bosimpinc03 bizsmtp  Connection rejected. Reverse DNS for
    108.170.60.122 does not exist.

Subject: !.Russian girl looking for companionship
From: Storey Fannie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 08:09:46 +0200

Hiya,!.
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!,
Possibly, it surprises you,,.
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact,!,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,..
I will write about myself a little,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide.,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,!.
the lonely girl!!
But I do not despair.,.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream.,
I think, that distance for you not the problem,!,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!.
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,!,
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,,!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo..!
Best regards, your new friend.!