Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 22:20:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ..! I live your life with love
From: Lukskaova Karina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 07:03:41 +0200

Hello my new friend.!,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!,
Probably, you are surprised!!
I the girl modest and have not got used to do the first step,,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!,
I will tell pair of words about a little.!
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet,.,
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened..,
I have no man.,
But I do not despair,,,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half.,.
I hope, that distance for you has no value!..
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet!!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,!.
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!!
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me..,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,..
Good luck, your new friend,!.