Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:20:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Spring in my soul,.
From: Ulpu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:01:06 +0200

Salute my new friend.
I want to wish you excellent mood..!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.!,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship!.
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency...
Plucked up courage and write this message.!,
If you are really free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication..
To do this send me an answer,!,
My image you will find attachment to this letter!..
My name is Teti...
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,!.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness,!
Today I'm doing it,,!
Think I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other message..
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,.
If you are not interested, then I sorry for the inconvenience,!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,..
Answer me only if you need stable relationship,,,
I will wait your answer with huge impatience!!
Kiss.,.