Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:20:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,.,I love your photos
From: Evelia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:00:52 +0200

Kind time of days!..
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Lilu,!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and positive.
I am a very crazy, soft and positive girl.,,
But me now lonely and I tired from all this.!.
Honestly, I want to meet serious man for present relationships and family in the future.,,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship,,
I am burning with desire to meet you.!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion.,,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you!,,
You can be absolutely open with me,!,
I am completely honest with you,..
Ask any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about me and my life..
Good luck, Lilu,.,