Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:20:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: !Smile on face
From: Jindra Ehrlichmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:01:09 +0200

Ciao!,
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Haliina!..
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will balanced and interesting,!.
I am a very naughty, soft and light-emitting girl!.
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from lonely!,,
Truth be told, I want to meet present man for stable relationships and family in the future,!.
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!,,
I would like to to meet you.!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual.,,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,,
Please be honest with me,!.
I am completely open to you!!
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about my life,.,
Good luck, Haliina,..