Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:20:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.centurylink.net[206.152.134.65] refused
    to talk to me: 554 5.7.1 [C9] Missing reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.61.71] refused to
    talk to me: 550 5.7.1 Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    Validity Blocklist - https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ -
    ELNK001_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Suddenly everything will turn out for us
From: Fiona Meyendorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:01:13 +0200

Hello-hello,!.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Ksusha..,
I am looking for that with whom my life will balanced and positive,!
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright woman,!
But me now lonely and I very tired from lonely,.,
Actually, I want to find a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future.!,
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship..
I really want to get to know you better..,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.,!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,!
You can be absolutely open with me,!
I am completely honest with you!,,
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life,.
Good luck, Ksusha.!