Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 20:48:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to mail.newavetv.com[204.11.56.48]:25:
    Connection timed out

<[email-masked]>: connect to hotail.com[20.53.203.50]:25: Connection timed
    out

Subject: ..! I don’t feel so safe with anyone
From: Athina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:51:22 +0200

Greetings,..
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Lizushka,,.
I am looking for that with whom my life be harmonious and interesting,!,
I am a very crazy, soft and light-emitting girl.!,
But me now very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,,,
Truth be told, I want to find a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!,,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship,,,
I would like to get to know you better,!.
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!!
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you!!
Please be open with me,!,
I am completely honest with you,!.
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about me and my life!.
Have a nice time, Lizushka.,!