Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 20:10:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked -
    see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ..! This is for two - dear and beloved for us
From: Garcia Marye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:51:09 +0200

Salute my new friend,,.
I want to wish you good mood..
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.!.
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship.!.
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency.,,
Collected my thoughts and write this message,
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance!!
To do this reply to my letter.,.
My photo you will find sent to this message,.,
My name Radinochka,..
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,.!
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is happiness!!
Now I'm doing it!!
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for other message!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,!,
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern..
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,..
Answer me only if you need serious relationship!
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience,.
Good luck!,