Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 19:10:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus008) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.109] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ..,To meet a man for serious relationship
From: Ancelina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 03:50:52 +0200

Good evening my new friend,!
Wish you wonderful mood!,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message!.
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship!!
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency!,
Collected my thoughts and write this letter!..
If you are really not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,.
To do this send me an answer!,
My picture you will find attached to this message.!
My name is Alvinka.
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.,.
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness.,!
Today I'm doing it,!.
Probably I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for other message...
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo..!
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern,,!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.
Send an answer me only if you need strong relationship,,
I will wait your answer with huge impatience!,,
Kiss!