Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:01:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin001.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.caramail.com[212.227.15.30] refused to talk
    to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx017) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.61.70]
    refused to talk to me: 550 5.7.1 Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122]
    blocked using Validity Blocklist -
    https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ - ELNK001_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: connect to mail333.com[199.59.243.222]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: a happy future ,!
From: Manu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 02:42:19 +0200

Hi.,.
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Inessa,,,
I want to find with whom my life be stable and interesting,.!
I am a very naughty, soft and positive girl,.!
But me now lonely and I tired from all this,.,
Honestly, I dream find present man for stable relationships and family in the future!
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship..!
I am burning with desire to meet you..
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion,,.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.,
You can be absolutely open with me!..
I am completely honest with you,!,
Ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life,!
Good luck, Inessa,!,