Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:00:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to teli.com[104.207.153.254]:25: Connection
    refused

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked
    - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I follow you like a stone wall!.
From: Raven Benvenuti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 02:42:28 +0200

Warm greetings,..
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Mashenka!
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and positive,,
I am a very crazy, soft and light-emitting woman!!
But me now very lonely and I very tired from all this,..
Honestly, I want to find a stable man for present relationships and marriage in the future,,.
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship.!,
I am burning with desire get to know you better,,!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.!,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you,.
You can be absolutely honest with me,.,
I am completely honest with you,!.
Ask any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about me and my life!..
Good luck, Mashenka,!.