Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:00:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.acacasting.com.cust.a.hostedemail.com[216.40.42.4] refused to talk to
    me: 421 Service not available, closing transmission channel

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked
    - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] refused to talk to
    me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Love love.!
From: Erminia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 02:42:19 +0200

Salut!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a cool girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Mashechka,.!
I want to find with whom my life be stable and interesting!!
I am a very crazy, good-natured and bright girl,,,
But me at the moment lonely and I tired from all this!,
Honestly, I dream meet present man for stable relationships and family in the future.,.
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship,.,
I am burning with desire to meet you!!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!,
You can be absolutely open with me!,,
I am completely open to you,,!
Ask any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life!..
Have a nice time, Mashechka,.!