Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:00:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

Subject: you will be with me next to me ,,
From: Timbery Nicole <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 02:42:28 +0200

Hey,,,
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Nadena,..
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and interesting.!,
I am a very funny, good-natured and positive woman..!
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from this life situation,..
Honestly, I dream meet present man for present relationships and marriage in the future.,.
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - the most an important moment in early of our relationship,
I really want to get to know you better.,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.!,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!
Please be open with me,
I am completely honest with you.!
Write any your questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about my life,.!
Have a nice time, Nadena,!.