Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 16:50:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mxa-002b8001.gslb.pphosted.com[148.163.151.9]
    refused to talk to me: 554 Blocked - see
    https://ipcheck.proofpoint.com/?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Please send me a photo.!,
From: Kyona <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 01:34:40 +0200

How-do-you-do my new friend.,
Wish you good mood.!,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,!,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship,!.
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency.,!
Plucked up courage and write this message,!.
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication.!,
To do this send me an answer.,!
My image you will find attached to this message!,
My name is Polka...
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.,!
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness!!
And so I'm doing it,!,
Think I need a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for next message!!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo.!,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience,,.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!!
Send an answer me only if you are interested strong relationship.!,
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience,!
Best regards!..