Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 16:50:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin036.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .., You know why do i believe in miracles
From: Aiglentina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 01:34:54 +0200

Greetings...
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Anasteisha,.
I want to find with whom my life will calm and exciting...
I am a very funny, kind and positive woman.,.
But me at the moment lonely and I tired from lonely..
Actually, I dream find present man for present relationships and marriage in the future,,,
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship!.
I am burning with desire to meet you,!.
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion!!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,!.
You can be absolutely honest with me.!
I am completely honest with you!
Write any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about everything in my life!,,
Good luck, Anasteisha..!