Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 15:50:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=latinmail.com type=MX: Host not found, try again

Subject: pleasant acquaintance ,,
From: Kokoskova Julita <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 00:32:32 +0200

Ardent hello!..
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Dinoro,.,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be harmonious and exciting..
I am a very funny, soft and positive girl,!.
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,!.
Actually, I want to find a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship.!
I would like to get to know you better!!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to strain you,!,
Please be open with me.!,
I am completely open to you,!.
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about me and my life!,,
Have a nice time, Dinoro!,