Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 15:50:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: love forever ..!
From: Annabelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 00:32:38 +0200

Hello my new friend!..
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Haanaa!!
I want to find with whom my life be balanced and interesting,,!
I am a very crazy, kind and light-emitting girl,!.
But me at the moment very lonely and I very tired from this life situation.!,
Honestly, I dream find present man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship.!.
I really want to get to know you better...
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you..,
Please be honest with me.,,
I am completely open to you!..
Write any your questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life.,,
Have a nice time, Haanaa,