Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 14:50:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused
    to talk to me: 421 mx12.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx12.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mMO1oecWqCJk4;sid=mMO1oecWqCJk4;mta=mx12.tb;d=20221022;t=235033[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: My desired
From: van Deijck Margje <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 23:32:20 +0200

Salute..
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,
Probably, you are surprised,!,
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to do the first step.!
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!.
I will write about myself a little,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide,,,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!,
I there is with whom in relations!..
But I do not despair.
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half,..
I think, that distance for you has no value,.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet!.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly.,!
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,..
Also if you do not accept distance,..
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!!
Best regards, your new friend,!