Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 14:50:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused to
    talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-006.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I'm looking for a serious relationship
From: Harley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 23:32:35 +0200

Hello my new friend,!.
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Galochka,,.
I want to find with whom my life be stable and exciting,.,
I am a very naughty, soft and bright girl,!.
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from lonely!!
Honestly, I dream find a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,,!
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.,,
I would like to get to know you better.!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you..!
Please be honest with me.,,
I am completely open to you..!
Write any questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life.!,
Best regards, Galochka.!.