Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 14:33:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] refused to
    talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to hotmal.com[20.103.85.33]:25: Connection timed
    out

Subject: great time !.
From: Viollette Allan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 22:36:01 +0200

Good morning..,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name Amgelina..!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will stable and positive.
I am a very naughty, soft and light-emitting woman.!
But me now lonely and I tired from all this.!,
Actually, I dream meet present man for present relationships and family in the future,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship.!,
I would like to to meet you.!,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion!!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you!,
You can be absolutely open with me.!
I am completely honest with you.
Write any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life,,
Best regards, Amgelina,.,